Effective July 13, 2022
2. What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- email address
- your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our websites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through your use of our website or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information
3. How do we collect personal information?
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- register for our newsletter on our website
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services, or websites
- interact with our sites, services, content, and advertising
4. Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our services;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimize our website and services, business, and our users' experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, and for advertising and marketing;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting
5. Do we use your personal information for direct marketing?
We and/or our business partners may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services. This may take the form of emails or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details below or the opt-out facilities provided (e.g., an unsubscribe link).
6. To whom do we disclose your personal information?
- our employees and related bodies corporate
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our services to you)
- professional advisers, dealers, and agents
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
- our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred
- specific third parties authorized by you to receive information held by us
- and/or other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies, and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorized, or permitted by law.
7. Using our website and cookies
We may collect your personal information when you use and access our website. While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer. We may also use 'cookies' or similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone, or other devices. They enable the entity that puts the cookie on your device to recognize you across different websites, services, devices, and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser, but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
To understand these settings, the following links for commonly used browsers may be helpful:
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Safari web and
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. We use a number of physical, administrative, personnel, and technical measures to protect your personal information.